chemistry editing copyediting science editing scientific editing
Lee A. Young has copyedited many
professional chemistry manuscripts—
can help with your writing, too!
• Lee A. Young has copyedited numerous manuscripts to be published in professional journals such as the Journal of Chemical Physics.
• Before turning to copyediting, Dr. Young pursued a professional career in physics for several decades, including research in high-temperature thermochemistry and molecular spectroscopy.
an article in the Journal of Chemical Physics.
• Dr. Young is well versed in the latest edition of The ACS Style Guide, the official style guide of the American Chemical Society.
• Dr. Young can spot topographical errors in hyperpolysyllabic names of organic compounds, and make these corrections:
• Change 3’ and 5’ to 3′ and 5′
• Change 30ul to 30 µL
• Change 25ºC to 25 ºC
• Change ΔHo to ΔHº
For a free, no-obligation preliminary review, send your manuscript (or sample) as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to home page for other fields Resume of Lee A. Young